If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, so you need to know the Ammavodi scheme which was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. In Amma Vodi scheme many incentives were given, but the major incentive was given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 Ammavodi Scheme
- 1.1 The Official Portal (jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in)
- 1.2 Budget of Amma Vodi scheme 2022-2023
- 1.3 Full details of the Amma Vodi Scheme
- 1.4 What are the features of the scheme?
- 1.5 What are the Benefits of Amma Vodi scheme?
- 1.6 Eligibility of the Scheme
- 1.7 Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
In this article, we are going to share all of the other details related to the Ammavodi scheme with you like the final beneficiary list which was declared by the concerned authorities on 27th December 2019.
And for your convenience, we have also provided a step-by-step guide which helps you to check your name on the beneficiary list.
The Official Portal (jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in)
Jaganannaammavodi scheme is well known as the popular program in the Andhra Pradesh which was announced by the Chief Minister of State. Basically, it is a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative that designed to offer financial support to every mother who is belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This scheme is a major focus on the education of poor children’s, this incentive will make her able to educate her children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2019-2020
- Private Aided
Budget of Amma Vodi scheme 2022-2023
The budget of Amma Vodi scheme was announced on 16th June 2020, by Finance Minister of Andhra Pradesh B Rajendranath Reddy, for the upcoming fiscal year in the state Assembly held at Velagapudi. From this budget, the state government assigned Rs 22,604 crore For the Jaganannaammavodi scheme out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore.
And another side, in the year 2019- 2020 budget, the state government has approved Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector which will increase in the budget for 2020-2021. This year, out of this amount Rs 6,000 crores have been raised more for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Full details of the Amma Vodi Scheme
Full name of the scheme is known as Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme and it has launched on 10th june 2019 in the Andhra Pradesh State of India by the C.M. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the poor mothers (BPL families). In this scheme poor mothers will get the incentive of Rs 15000 for their children schooling and for further details get to the official website.
What are the features of the scheme?
There are the following features are included in the Amma Vodi scheme:-
- In this scheme, the funds will only be transferred to the beneficiaries by the online or direct benefit transfer.
- After completing the 12th standard of the beneficiary, in this scheme there is no support will be provided by the state government to the children and his/her mother.
- All the beneficiaries will be given the funds by the state government in January of every year until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary wants to end the education in any situation, so in that case, no funds will be provided to him or her.
What are the Benefits of Amma Vodi scheme?
In this Amma Vodi scheme, you will get many benefits but the first and the major benefit of the scheme is the stipend that provides to the school-going children.
This small incentive will make a great role in poor life peoples, it helps them to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses or many more. And if this happens in any rural area so it will be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. Because we know the difference between rural areas education percentage is very low than the urban areas, this initiative could be a great start to increase the education percentage of rural areas.
Eligibility of the Scheme
There are some eligibility criteria that have been set by the concerned authorities for taking the advantage of this scheme:-
- For taking the benefits of the scheme, you must be having the Permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is valid only for those children who are studying only in government schools of Andhra Pradesh state.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
There are the following an application process that you need to follow while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2022:-
- First of all, you have to download the application form for the scheme
- After downloading the application form, you need to fill it carefully.
- Then you have to attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- In the end, submit the application at the relevant office or any government office.
Jaganannaammavodi (Amma Vodi) Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status online.
For getting the beneficiary list of the AP Amma Vodi scheme online you need to go to the official website of the scheme and have to follow simple steps to download the scheme:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the scheme
- When you get the homepage, click on the Beneficiary list option present on it
- Now you will get a new computer tab will open with some required details
- Enter the details Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- Now finally you will get the all details of the beneficiary that will appear in front of you.
- And now you can take a print out of this beneficiary list.