This scheme has recently come in the presented budget of West Bengal. The WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme has been launched by the state government of West Bengal for the purpose to make the poor unemployed youth in the self-reliant.
- 1 WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa
- 1.0.1 Brief Overview of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
- 1.0.2 What are the new updates of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
- 1.0.3 What are the Major Benefits of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
- 1.0.4 What are the Key Points of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
- 1.0.5 What are the Objectives of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
- 1.0.6 Incentive under the Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme
- 1.0.7 What Eligibility that you need to be able for this scheme?
- 1.0.8 Required Documents for the Scheme
- 1.0.9 What are the steps to Apply Online WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application form?
- 1.0.10 How can you check the Beneficiary list of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022-23?
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa
In this Scheme, the government of West Bengal has promised to give the loan to the unemployed youth of the state for making them employed with start their own business. This scheme has launched for all those unemployed youth who are not able to get opportunities of work after completing their education.
Because of the help of this scheme they can start their work and make their life easy to live. The West Bengal government has announced a huge budget of Rs 500 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme.
For taking the advantage of this scheme, the online application will be accepted by WB State Cooperation Department or accepted on any other portal. In this article, we are going to discuss all the details of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
Brief Overview of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
|Scheme Name||Karma Sathi Prakalpa|
|Launched by||WB Government|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Loans to Unemployed Youth|
What are the new updates of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
On the occasion of International Youth Day on 12 August in Kolkata The “Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme” had been officially launched by the Government of West Bengal. In this scheme more than one Lakh unemployed youth would get provided the soft loans and subsidy by the government.
The chief minister of state Mamata Banerjee wrote on her Twitter that the unemployment rate in West Bengal has come down.
GoWB launches a new scheme ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’ for the #youth. 1 lac youth can avail soft loans and other subsidies through this scheme. When the unemployment rate in the country is 24%, an all-time high, Bengal’s unemployment rate has reduced by 40%. #InternationalYouthDay
— Banglar Gorbo Mamata (@BanglarGorboMB) August 12, 2020
And also she wrote that the youth of Bengal many times led the country in the past times and also will continue to do in the future and also further Mamata Banerjee said that the state is proud to have, the youth and this is a good sigh if future because the new generation will take our nation forward.
This information is for all those candidates who really want to apply for the online application. They need to download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
What are the Major Benefits of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
There are some major benefits of this scheme that you really need to know if you are a resident of West Bengal:-
- With this scheme, the new employment generation projects will help in ensuring the means of livelihood for the unemployed youths in the urban part of the state.
- In this scheme, the West Bengal government will provide the help of Rs 2 lakhs to jobless candidates to start their business which will help to get employment of youth.
- This scheme will be providing financial help and development chance to 3 upcoming years to about 3 lakh youngsters of the state.
What are the Key Points of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
- The major key factor of this scheme is to provide the loans to the youngsters of the state.
- And the loans amount will be a minimum of Rs 2laks which will be given by the government.
- With the help of loans given by the government, the youngsters become employed by doing their own business or any work, which creates a positive environment for the state.
- West Bengal government has already sanctioned Rs 500 crore to make urban unemployed youth self-dependent for the youngsters of the state.
- And the loans will be offered by the state government from their own cooperative banks.
- With the ruling of this scheme, it is expected that unemployed youths assisted in the scheme would be able to take up small manufacturing activities and will therefore become self-reliant.
What are the Objectives of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
- The main objective of the scheme to facilitate intending or prospective entrepreneurs of the state in setting up new manufacturing enterprises and small businesses including services and trading.
- This scheme will create the gainful self-employment of both rural and urban areas of the West Bengal state.
- The aim of this scheme is to provide opportunities to the youngsters of the state and make them financially strong so that they become self-employed and become an employer in the future and generate more employments for the others.
- The WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme will start from the date of Gazette Notification and shall be continue in force for a period of three years thereafter.
Incentive under the Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme
- The scheme has started by the concerned authority of the West Bengal state, in which Rs 200000 loan will be provided every year for the youngsters of the state.
- At the present time so far 1 lakh beneficiaries have been selected in the beneficiary list by the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- The state government has been completed about 500 crore rupees for this scheme so far.
- The scheme was launched as a major initiative in the press conference by the Government of West Bengal.
What Eligibility that you need to be able for this scheme?
There are some eligibility criteria that applicant must have to fulfill for applying to this scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent youth of West Bengal then he will be eligible to avail of this scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is to make unemployed youth self-reliant by their business.
- Candidate must be unemployed and have passed at least 10th or 12th standard to be able to apply under this scheme.
Required Documents for the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Proof
- Residence Certificate
- 10 V or 12 V Mark-sheet
- Passport size photo
What are the steps to Apply Online WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application form?
There are some steps that you need to follow for applying the application form of regarding this scheme:-
- Firstly, you need to find the Official Website of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme i.e. karmasathi.wb.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the option “Apply Now” button.
- Then the new application form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the information such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, Mobile Number, email, district, and other information and also upload documents.
- Now tap the submit button for the final submission but before the submission check the details.
How can you check the Beneficiary list of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022-23?
- First of all you need to find the official website of the scheme.
- Then on the homepage you need to find the beneficiary list option.
- Now click on this option.
- The Beneficiary list gets displayed on your screen.
- Now you can search your name in beneficiary list